The view of the LightClient
The LightClient interface is arranged in tiles. If a logo/icon has been assigned to a password in the image management, this can optionally be displayed in the corresponding record. If the logo of the password does not exist, a reduced Outlook view is displayed.
1. View of a LightClient button with background logo
2. View of a LightClient button without logo, but with deposited web address
3. View of a LightClient button without deposithed web address/logo
By clicking on a tile, its application opens.
The tiles can be moved to the desired position via Drag & Drop.
As with the add-ons, the button for control appears by moving the mouse over the corresponding elements. This process is known as “mouseover”.
If you click on the button, the following options will appear:
- New (A new record can be created.)
- Edit (The selected record can be edited.)
- Delete (The selected record can be deleted.)
- Copy username (the username of the selected record will be copied to the clipboard.)
- Copy password (The password of the selected record is copied to the clipboard.)
- Update (The record is updated.)
Usually, the logos/icons in the image management are set up by the in-house administration. Click here for further information.