What is image management?
All logos and icons are managed in the image management. They can then be linked to the corresponding data records. The images are then displayed in the LightClient as well as in the list view of the client.
The following options are required:
- Can upload new password images
- Can manage password images
There are two ways to upload icons.
1. By creating or saving the dataset.
In order to import favicons directly when saving the data set, the following preconditions must be met:
- Setting “Ask Favicon-Download “ is activated.
- A URL is stored in the data record.
If these preconditions are met, the stored URL is checked for the favicon when saving the data record. If a favicon is found, it will be imported into the database and displayed in the data record in future.
*2. Manual filing *
In the main menu in extras you can find the image management. Here, you have the possibility to store icons and logos manually.
Click on the + symbol to open the mask for creating images.
- Name Name the picture here.
- Search value The following priority must be observed:
- Passwords: first URL in the password (if several URLs are stored) -> attached tags -> password name -> names of connected applications
- Applications: URL stored in the application -> attached tags -> application name
- This symbol can be used to upload locally saved icons and logos.
The following conditions must be met for icons/logos to be uploaded and saved accordingly:
- The maximum size of an image file is 100 MB.
- Supported formats are png, jpg, bmp, ico, .svg
- Several search values can be separated by a comma (“Netflix.de, Netflix.com”).