SAML configuration example for Postman
This chapter explains how to configure the SAML application for Postman. It is assumed that SAML has already been activated on the admin client.
1. First, you register with Postman.
2. After logging in, click on the avatar and select “Settings “.
3. Then click on Authentication. Select a new method in the upper right corner.
4. Here the Authentication Type must be defined with SAML 2.0 and any useful Authentication Name.
Then you come to the actual configuration.
5. Store Provider Details
- 5.1 Identity Provider Details
The data from the Admin Client is uploaded as XML or stored manually.
- 5.2 Service Provider Details
The service provider details are now copied to the application in the Password Safe Client.