- In the multiple editing of rights, rights templates can now be selected.
- Applications can now be started using a function in the ribbon without linking them to a record.
- The layout of the multifactor authentication in the login has been reworked.
- In the case of a password field with no authorizations, rights can now be requested. This triggers a notification for authorized users.
- There are now new user rights for the visibility of individual tabs within the footer.
- Yubico OneTimePassword can now be used as an authenticator.
- If no certificate is found when opening the basic configuration, this is now automatically generated.
- The interval description is now also displayed outside the interval configuration.
- Incorrect behaviour of connection locks in the overview has been corrected.
- The URL redirection is now only performed on WebAccess under certain conditions.
- It is now possible to configure dynamic start parameters in SSO applications.
- Environment variables can now be used in the application path of an SSO application.
- The layout of intervals has been modified.
- It is now possible to configure a global syslog server.
- Form fields can now be created as tags during the KeePass import.
- The visualization of the login area in the WebAccess has been adjusted.
- Default password rules can now be configured on the AdminClient.
- A password guideline has been implemented at the AdminClient, which is used to pass passwords within the AdminClient.
- Saving via CTRL + S as well as closing via ESC now works on all clients.
- Password fields, which can only be opened with justification, can now also be found in the WebAccess.
- In the right filter, it is now possible to filter according to eligible members with membership.
- The “Visible for Everyone” option is now applied to Active Directory Import in Master Key mode.
- You can now edit the authorizations of organisational units that have been imported via an Active Directory profile in Master Key mode.
- In the browser add-ons, the URL of the tab is now used to identify passwords.
- Favourites can now be set with multiple selection.
- For Active Directory users imported through an end-to-end profile, the default rights preset of the assigned organisational unit is now applied.
- Revealing password fields with reason is not possible in offline mode.
- Sorting by date has been corrected.
- An error when adding a policy in a particular configuration has been fixed.
- An error when forms could not be duplicated has been fixed.
- An error where it was not possible to enter the user name and password at the offline client when logging in has been fixed.
- Changes to permissions will now be displayed in the logbook.
- Fixed an error with Active Directory Import that caused objects to be reactivated incorrectly.
- An error in WebAccess, which prevented the header from displaying after an incorrect entry had been made, has been fixed.
- An error where a new password could not be saved when adding a new memo or URL field via the ribbon has been fixed.
- Various errors related to the Active Directory import have been fixed.
- Errors when entering a reason to reveal a password have been fixed.
- The window of the Internet Explorer add-on no longer opens outside the visible area.
- Errors when signing on, where the SSO agent was connected to multiple databases, have been fixed.
- Records that were sealed after offline synchronization will be removed from the offline database the next time they are synchronized.
- For user authorizations, the membership of a user cannot be changed.
- No error message will be displayed if you select a password, for which you are authorized via a role, in the offline client.
- An error when making manual entries in Internet Explorer has been fixed.
Thanks for your feedback.