- Standard rules can now be removed.
- A button to open the help function has been added to the AdminClient.
- An error causing system crash when opening the database assistant if no connection to the server existed has been fixed.
- An error when setting permissions for form fields during the migration has been fixed.
- An error during the use of the password rule on the AdminClient has been fixed.
- An error where standard rules were not correctly taken into account has been fixed.
- An error in WebAccess when using a permission template with users that have no “read” rights has been fixed.
- An error where no connection to the SSO agent could be established on terminal servers has been fixed.
Thanks for your feedback.