The following client versions are compatible with AdminClient Version 22.214.171.12473 Hotfix 2
- Windows Client Version 126.96.36.19987 Hotfix 1
- Windows Client Version 188.8.131.5298 Hotfix 2
- Windows Client Version 184.108.40.20600 Hotfix 3
- Windows Client Version 220.127.116.1146
- Windows Client Version 18.104.22.16868 Hotfix 1
- Windows Client Version 22.214.171.12496 Hotfix 2
- Windows Client Version 126.96.36.19902 Hotfix 3
- Windows Client Version 188.8.131.5256
- Windows Client Version 184.108.40.20602 Hotfix 1
- Windows Client Version 220.127.116.1193 Hotfix 2
- Windows Client Version 18.104.22.16864
- Windows Client Version 22.214.171.12416 Hotfix 1
- Windows Client Version 126.96.36.19973 Hotfix 2
- WebClient Version 188.8.131.5287 Hotfix 1
- WebClient Version 184.108.40.20698 Hotfix 2
- WebClient Version 220.127.116.1100 Hotfix 3
- WebClient Version 18.104.22.16846
- WebClient Version 22.214.171.12468 Hotfix 1
- WebClient Version 126.96.36.19996 Hotfix 2
- WebClient Version 188.8.131.5202 Hotfix 3
- WebClient Version 184.108.40.20656
- WebClient Version 220.127.116.1102 Hotfix 1
- WebClient Version 18.104.22.16893 Hotfix 2
- WebClient Version 22.214.171.12464
- WebClient Version 126.96.36.19916 Hotfix 1
- WebClient Version 188.8.131.5273 Hotfix 2
- Password Safe Mobile Apps 1.18
By checking an wrong permission, users could select a different right template for an OU, but only the default right template was used while save.
New since 184.108.40.20664
- Passwords can now also be connected to applications. For this purpose, the new function Connect Password on start has been added to the menu. This allows you to connect applications, open Internet pages and delete existing application shortcuts.
- To set up the Password Safe Mobile app, a mobile access via QR code is displayed in the WebClient settings under Account Settings of the user. With the mobile app, the QR code can be scanned to create a shortcut and perform a login.
- With the new Reset Settings function in the account settings, the personal user settings can now be reset to the default value.
- The user picture can now also be edited in the WebClient.
- For websites with 2-step login, the correct data is now entered into the user field as well as the password field via autofill.
Improvements since 220.127.116.1164
- Active Directory users can now authenticate themselves to Password Safe using UPN (User Principal Name).
- Login to the database is prevented if the offline database has expired (synchronisation is no longer possible).
- If the admin is prompted to change his password, a window is now displayed, asking him to switch to the client for this purpose.
- The selection of the add-on connection is now set in the options via radio buttons.
- For the SSO Agent, enabling the Starting the application minimized in the notification area option causes only the icon to be displayed in the tray.
- The quick search now also works in the tree view for the modules Passwords, Documents, Applications and Password Reset.
- If the user does not log in within the expiration period (180 days), it is automatically extended again by 180 days.
- In the Applications module, the passwords associated with the application are displayed in the Start menu.
- In the Role module, a member can be selected in the preview and the data can be displayed via Quick View.
- When creating a new password in the tree view, it can be assigned to an organizational unit.
- Several New Record tabs can now be opened in the mmodules Passwords, Documents, Organizational Structure, Roles and Applications.
- Autologin can now be activated.
- The password can now be changed.
- Existing organizational units in the web mode can now be closed by middle mouse button or by ALT+W.
- The main organizational unit in the web mode can now be added.
Changes since 18.104.22.16864
- When creating a new organizational unit, the name of this unit is now limited to 255 characters.
- When opening an external link, the record is opened as a tab in the foreground.
- In the server exception, the IP address and the computer name are now also output.
Fixed with 22.214.171.12464
- The database timeout for SQL Server now also applies to migrations.
- The Client no longer interprets deleted users and roles as Everyone when using permission templates.
- On the OfflineClient, the quick search tabs can now be closed using the X on the password.
- The AdminClient now correctly deactivates the excisting license when a new license is activated.
- In the web mode of the LightClient, passwords can be created again correctly using the add-on.
- If the plausibility check is aborted on the SSO agent when changing the password, the username is now checked correctly again.
- In the Forms module, you can create a new form again using the CTRL+N shortcut.
- Passwords can now be changed independently of the Can manage password form fields right.
- In the Logbook module, the type Active Directory Profile can be opened and displayed directly via the respective button.
- With the Essential license the notification window can be displayed again.
- In the structure view of the modules Passwords, Documents, Applications and Password Reset the organizational structure is entered correctly when creating an object, if the right Can create personal records is deactivated.
- The names of the passwords in an error message during CSV import are now displayed correctly again.
- The password list in the password module now also retains the set format when switching between all passwords and favorites.
- If the user setting Restore last tabs opened is enabled, no additional list tabs are added when the forms and roles module is started.
- The documents in the Documents module (office documents Word, Excel and PowerPoint) can only be edited if the associated programs are not opened.
- In the notification module, a seal notification is displayed correctly again when clicking on the Seal button.
- The error message for seal break requests for passwords with more than one password field is displayed correctly again. The error message for seal break requests for more than one confirmation has also been corrected.
- Custom shortcuts work correctly even with open records.
- In the Organization Wizard the creator of the organizational unit is displayed correctly in Configure rights.
- If you open a password via an external link, password fields cannot be edited as they are in read-only mode.
- With a KeePass file, the imported organizational units are created under the selected organizational unit.
- If a user is imported via the Active Directory, a user type can be specified for the user. The user type Full / Light will be converted correctly again during import.
- Multiple logon with registry profiles is no longer possible.
- During a migration (V7 database) passwords are created in the next higher organizational unit if the folder with the passwords is ignored during import.
- In the seal overview, users who are members of a role and at the same time sharing permissions are no longer displayed as sealed.
- The SSO agent will be prevented from connecting to the database again if the logon data has once been invalid. The SSO agent also deletes expired sessions or logon data which has become invalid. A corresponding message is displayed.
- For a KeePass file, the rights templates are correctly applied to imported organizational units during import.
- After editing permissions of a password, the Personal / Public status updates automatically.
- A new form can be provided with a new tag. After saving the template, the tag is displayed in the tag management after a refresh.
- In the modules, navigation can be done with the arrow keys and the quick search can be displayed via space bar.
- The information for software maintenance is displayed correctly in the menu bar during notification.
- The Security category is no longer duplicated in the user rights and global rights.
- In Quick View, the checkboxes of a password are protected against changes by read-only.
- The error message in the seal overview after a seal break request is displayed correctly again.
- In the password module the quick search in the structural filter works correctly again.
- In the structure view of the password module the quick search in the filter works correctly again.
- An automatic login via the add-on on the WebClient is now available again.
- The user name is displayed again.
- If the login is incorrect, the login data is not entered again.
- For passwords without a login mask, the passwords can no longer be revealed.
Thanks for your feedback.