The following client versions are compatible with AdminClient version 220.127.116.1178:
- Version 18.104.22.16843
- Version 22.214.171.12488 Hotfix 1
WebAccess is replaced in version 126.96.36.19978 by the new WebClient.
- The WebClient is now available and can be set up via the AdminClient.
- For system tasks, the server on which the system task should run can now be selected.
- If “session recording” is activated, a notification asking for confirmation is displayed when connecting to an RDP or SSH application. A logbook entry is created if the notification is confirmed.
- In the case of changes to permissions for an organisational unit, it is now possible to specify that the changed permissions are also applied to passwords. A new setting has been added for this purpose.
- A new setting has been added on the client to set the validity of sessions.
- Password Reset can now be set up for Linux.
- Notifications can now be configured for specific users or roles.
- Roles can be completely deleted and restored again.
- The last synchronisation is now displayed for Active Directory profiles.
- The behaviour of the system when creating and managing tags has been improved.
- Automatically added filter elements (e.g. for quick search) can now always be removed.
- The search function in the Google Chrome and Mozilla addons has been improved for when searching for the precise name of a record.
- The update check now takes account of the proxy settings for the server.
- In the backup history on the AdminClient, it is now possible to filter based on the date.
- Multiple amendments have been made to the progress bar system.
- The client has been given its own screen keyboard.
- It is now possible to filter based on the date in backup logs on the AdminClient.
- The screen keyboard can now be opened on the SSO agent via “Ctrl+Shift+K”.
- The validation of the field type “Hostname” has been adapted.
- Masking is now displayed in the password preview.
- The behaviour of the offline synchronisation for new records when an error occurs has been amended.
- The synchronisation of Active Directory objects in Masterkey mode has been improved.
- The performance of the system when displaying memberships in the preview has been improved.
- The header area now shows whether a notification has been configured for other users.
- The keyboard shortcut “F12” can be used to reveal and hide passwords.
- The behaviour of the system when using an empty quick search has been amended.
- A checkbox has been added to the settings for document extensions to enable documents without extensions.
- Permitted document extensions are no longer case sensitive.
- Crash reports are now saved in AppData.
- When setting up multifactor authorisation, the “write” right is now checked for the current user and the “permissions” right is checked for other users.
- Server certificates are now encrypted using SHA-512.
- It is now possible for a user to remove their own “owner right” when no authorise right is held.
- An error where it was not possible to log into multiple databases on the SSO agent has been fixed.
- Error when switching to the active instance has been fixed.
- The user right “Can edit members when using a rights template” is now taken into account in the organisational units wizard.
- Incorrect view when reducing the permissions for “all” has been fixed.
- Deleted fields can now be restored via the history.
- An error during a HTML WebViewer export for the columns user name, password and URL has been fixed.
- An error where deleted members of roles were added during the Active Directory synchronisation has been fixed.
- The historical comparison now also works when there is only one historical entry.
- The entry of date values has been corrected.
- Missing files have been added to the AdminClient so that backups on separate Password Safe and SQL servers can be created and restored again.
- Users can now log into the offline client with a combination of domain and user name.
- An error with sealed passwords where users were granted permissions via roles has been fixed.
- A timing problem during automatic entry where incorrect data could be entered has been fixed.
- An error where users could not reveal sealed passwords via roles has been fixed.
- It is now no longer possible to edit rights while the permissions are being saved.
- An error when applying masking where the rights key could be removed has been fixed.
- The client session is now properly disconnected when the operating system is shut down.
- An error when using “Membership” in the permissions for users has been fixed.
- When opening a URL via the password list, the browser configured in the password settings will now be taken into account.
- A crash when the server is switched off and an automatic login has been configured on the SSO agent has been fixed.
- An error when checking the password where the setting “Number of categories from which characters must be used” has been set to “All” in the rules has been fixed.
- Rights templates will now be applied to imported organisational units during the Keepass import.
- The date format for the password list has been corrected for when the client is being used in English.
- A memory leak on the server has been fixed.
- An error message when adding new users and the password does not comply with the standard rules is now displayed correctly.
- Password options for the current user are loaded when they have not been directly configured for the password.
- Settings for the keyboard shortcut are being correctly taken into account.
- AdminClient displays all licensed settings when AdminClient is opened for the first time.
- An error when using a standard rights template where the template was not correctly selected has been fixed.
Thanks for your feedback.