The properties of a database can be opened by double-clicking on the database. No login to the database is required.
The following options can be edited:
The following can be defined in the General Settings:
- Database server – here the SQL instance can be specified again.
- SystemTask check interval – specifies the time interval in which the check interval for SystemTasks should run (default set to 60 minutes)
- Enable offline access – Activate/deactivate the offline client
- Activate access via web client – Activate/deactivate the web client (active by default)
- Allow mobile synchronization – Activate/deactivate synchronization with mobile devices
- Lock clients if login is incorrect (IP address) – Lock IP if login is incorrect
- Enable real-time update – Enables/disables real-time update between clients (default is active)
Thanks for your feedback.