The following client versions are compatible with AdminClient Version 184.108.40.20696
- Windows Client Version 220.127.116.1196
- WebClient Version 18.104.22.16896
- Realtime updates can be configured in the settings of the database.
- PKCS # 11 settings can now be defined when creating a new database.
- It is now possible to configure that a reason is required when connecting to a RDP or SSH application. Therefor a new setting (by default active) has been added.
- API now supports multi-factor authentication at login.
- It is now possible to compare users of all databases via the “Show database users” feature in the AdminClient.
- Certificates of a database can now be managed in the “Database” module of the AdminClient.
- Database certificates can now be backed up via the backup profile.
- The new user overview of the AdminClient also shows the capacity of the user licenses.
- Form fields in passwords of type ‘Heading’ can no longer be focused.
- SSO applications are now started with the configured parameters.
- The setting “Automatically send login masks” is now also taken into account during submission via template (web application).
- The “ps8” protocol for external links has been improved.
- When configuring notifications for multiple objects, the progress bar is now used.
- Layout of the filter in the WebClient has been changed.
- At the WebClient the number of activated filter groups will be displayed in the filter icon.
- Improved the WebClient layout for mobile devices.
- The columns “Tags” and “Form” are now available in the list view of passwords in the OfflineClient.
- When changing the form of multiple passwords, the progress bar is now used.
- It is now prevented that records can be opened after being deleted by other clients.
- General adjustments when discarding changes were made.
- The Google Chrome and Firefox browser extensions display more than five passwords.
- The security level for the customizable window caption setting can now be configured.
- The URL of applications of type “Web” can now be edited.
- The WebViewer configuration can be adjusted without having to reenter the password.
- It is now displayed in the WebViewer export if more passwords exist than can be exported.
- The file size of WebViewer exports was reduced.
- The database wizard now checks if the entered database name already exists and prevents the creation of the database if necessary.
- Improved window size of remote desktop applications.
- Seal release requests are now sent to users and users of roles, even if the requesting user does not have the read permission on the entities.
- Improved customization of grid views.
- Improved buttons in the overview of locked users.
- Subject Alternative Names are now displayed in the AdminClient in the “Base configuration”.
- Performance improvement when working with a high number of databases.
- Environment variables are now supported in the path of offline databases.
- All documents that are saved simultaneously now receive the same authorizations.
- The user right “Can manage password form fields” now also determines the creation of new fields.
- Already existing Active Directory users are no longer imported during migration.
- Migration now takes the port from the hostname field of version 7, if neither a port field was found, nor a port was specified in the IP address field.
- The setting for maximum number of records is no longer taken into account for the WebViewer export. Depending on the configured filter, all passwords are now exported.
- The password policy managament of the AdminClient was moved to the “General settings”.
- The configuration of the TelNet connection is now displayed in the reading pane of SSH applications.
- The selected users in the filter groups will be also cleared when clearing the filter in the WebClient.
- Fixed an issue with the Internet Explorer addon, which sometimes did not open a new webpage via the addon.
- Fixed an issue that after changing a password the reading pane did not refresh.
- Fixed an issue that historic entries of passwords were marked as changed even if there were no changes.
- Offline synchronization has been revised and several bugs have been fixed.
- The export and import of forms now takes over default values and policy information.
- The export and import of applications now takes over the gateway server settings.
- Fixed an offline synchronization issue that could result in duplicate form fields.
- Autofill works if there are more than five passwords available for a website.
- Fixed an issue that it was not possible to open form fields by clicking on the button in the notifications and loogbook module.
- Fixed an issue with web applications that own fields of type ‘Password’ were not filled correctly.
- Setting “Disconnect database connection due to inactivity after” works correctly in the WebClient if it is changed at runtime.
- Fixed a bug that Offline synchronization was not possible for Master Key users if an Autologin is configured.
- When sorting by date fields, empty values are now considered.
- Added missing texts for Discovery Service.
- The SSO-Agent now only permits local connections.
- Fixed an issue during automatic cleanup and export of log entries.
- RDP applications now always start centered, if the windowed mode is used.
- Fixed a memory leak during login and logout at the client.
- Fixed error when restarting the services with the AdminClient.
- Fixed error regarding the browser autofill when there is no protocol defined in the URL field.
- An existing SMTP configuration can be reset with the wizard of the AdminClient by removing the mail server address.
- The SSO-Agent now only responds to requests of the user it is running on.
- Permissions on forms with multiline password text can be configured again.
Thanks for your feedback.