The following client versions are compatible with AdminClient Version 184.108.40.20656
- Windows Client Version 220.127.116.1187 Hotfix 1
- Windows Client Version 18.104.22.16898 Hotfix 2
- Windows Client Version 22.214.171.12446
- Windows Client Version 126.96.36.19968 Hotfix 1
- Windows Client Version 188.8.131.5296 Hotfix 2
- Windows Client Version 184.108.40.20656
- WebClient Version 220.127.116.1187 Hotfix 1
- WebClient Version 18.104.22.16898 Hotfix 2
- WebClient Version 22.214.171.12446
- WebClient Version 126.96.36.19968 Hotfix 1
- WebClient Version 188.8.131.5296 Hotfix 2
- Windows Client Version 184.108.40.20656
- Passwordless authentication is possible via SAML
- SAML applications can now be learned in the Applications module.
- Dokumente können nun auch im WebClient vewaltet werden.
- The application module is now available in the WebClient.
- New verification mechanism when changing e-mail addresses. This is required for passwordless authentication.
- WebClient: The “Type” column is now displayed in the notifications.
- Responsible users of an AD profile are also removed from the authorizations of the roles and users when they are removed.
- WebClient: Moving Passwords in Multiselect
- The backup cleanup now displays this correctly if the configuration is incorrect.
- WPFClient: For RDP sessions with dynamic resolution, the height of the current task line is now taken into account in window mode
- Add-on: After deleting passwords in the client, the add-on is refreshed.
- Add-on: Message when trying to copy a sealed password to the clipboard
- WebCLient: The WebClient Export of Forms and Organizational Units now also creates export log files.
- WPFClient: For all users the report button is always available in the Backstage at Extras and can be used.
- WPFClient: The client minimizes itself when capturing an application and maximizes itself again once the application has been captured
- AdminClient: Now the “OK” button in the license activation will be grayed out if no license was selected
- When sending exception mails, the mail address of the user from the Active Directory is used as sender, if available
- The WebClient now stores the add-on data in the IndexedDB.
- The database administrator with permissions to a record can change the permissions of other users if the owner permission is set to the record.
- AdminClient: Editing of the URL for the WebClient possible
- In the add-on, the search is now performed with an “AND link”.
- In WebVierwer special characters (<>, …) are used correctly in the search.
- Unnecessary server log entries are no longer displayed, or are categorized less strongly.
- WebClient: Incorrect display when changing a notification (multiple selection) was fixed.
- Saving organizational units is possible again without the right to add
- WebClient: A display error in the rights has been fixed.
- WebClient: The error in the batch processing of rights has been fixed
- WebClient: When creating a new form, the first form field is editable again and the order can be changed.
- The database timeout now also applies to a database migration.
- WebClient: User rights for an imported role are displayed again
- WebClient: Correct text and title assignment when LightClient tries to open a sealed password.
- WebClient: The error when editing rights of a new user was fixed.
- WebClient: The export was revised and now works correctly
- WebClient: No “http://” is added to the URL in the password if the web page is stored in the password without URL and only with the “web page name”.
- WebClient: Active Directory Import Wizard no longer loses the selected profile
- WebClient: password export creates single zip file
- WebClient: Password tiles are sorted again according to “Reset sorting”.
- WebClient: Fixed a bug in the license when displaying the days
- WebClient: Fixed a bug when saving permissions when updating passwords
- A bug has been fixed which, in rare cases, led to incorrect authorization of AD users.
- WebClient: Error fixed, when moving passwords in the edit view
- WebClient: Error fixed, when disclosing password in LightClient.
- The error in the Apache Config configuration file of the AdminClient has been fixed.
- WPFClient: Exported SSO applications can be successfully imported again
- The filter for calculating the number of exports in WebViewer Wizard displays the data correctly again.
- English message when reactivating user when license is expired is displayed correctly
Thanks for your feedback.