28th of February 2022
The following client versions are compatible with AdminClient version 18.104.22.168427
- Windows Client Version 22.214.171.124427
- Windows Client Version 126.96.36.199156
- Windows Client Version 188.8.131.52901
- Windows Client Version 184.108.40.206689
- Windows Client Version 220.127.116.11983
- Windows Client Version 18.104.22.168979
- Windows Client Version 22.214.171.124933
- Windows Client Version 126.96.36.199731
- WebClient Verison 188.8.131.52427
- WebClient Version 184.108.40.206156
- WebClient Version 220.127.116.11901
- WebClient Version 18.104.22.168689
- WebClient Version 22.214.171.124983
- WebClient Version 126.96.36.199979
- WebClient Version 188.8.131.52933
- WebClient Version 184.108.40.206731
- On the web, LightClient users can now change the user interface language without having to switch to the FullClient.
- The RDP tab on the desktop now also shows information such as the hostname, password name, and IP address, if available.
- When importing CSVs, the “Remember selection for subsequent passwords” checkbox now also works for the “Create new” selection.
- Passwords can be saved to the desktop again when a user is logged in via SSO agent.
- The tag selection for a password – especially when there are several hundred tags – works faster now.
- The security level of the settings in the “Global user settings” can no longer be changed.
- A user can no longer start an AD import/sync even if he is neither the master key user nor the additional responsible user of an AD profile and there is no error message anymore.
- When changing from or to summertime, system tasks are executed at the correct time again.
- The mobile app can synchronize again if a password was moved to a unit when using two organizational units, overwriting permissions.
- The mobile app can synchronize again if a password was moved to a unit when using two organizational units, overwriting permissions.*
- Passwords can now be saved in the FullClient on the desktop again when a user is logged in via SSO Agent.
LightClient in the Web View
- A tooltip for the “Create new password” button has been added.
- A tooltip for the list view has been added.
Setup Check hashes (SHA-512 Hash)
German Server Setup (pss220.127.116.11427-de.msi)
English Server Setup (pss18.104.22.168427-en.msi)
German Client Setup (psc22.214.171.124427-de.msi)
English Client Setup (psc126.96.36.199427-en.msi)