The installation files are directly available via our portal provided for this purpose: https://license.passwordsafe.de/kis
You will receive the access data with the delivery of the licence. If you are interested in acquiring a test licence, please use the form designed for this purpose: https://www.passwordsafe.de/testen/testlizenz.
Conceptual design before installation
Password Safe is designed to represent the existing hierarchies in a company in the form of differentiated and precisely definable permission structures. The better you can understand these hierarchical structures, the easier it will be to implement the software. Errors in the analysis phase thus often lead to subsequent errors, which can only be corrected with a great deal of effort. It is therefore indispensable to devote the necessary attention to the conceptual design. Well-thought-out and strictly planned projects profit greatly from a thoroughly comprehended project plan, both during implementation and during ongoing operations.
Documentation parallel to the installation
Definition of responsibilities
We recommend that you designate a person responsible for Password Safe, as well as a representative, and train these persons adequately. In case of larger installations, it is likely that the responsibility must be borne by several people. You must specify which persons (groups) will have access to the various functionalities within Password Safe:
- Management of organisational structures and roles
- Creation and maintenance of forms and applications
- Configuration of the settings and rights, as well as masking of modules
- Definition of authorizations and definition of rights templates
- Developing an access model:
- To what extent and by whom are the databases supported?
- Is a separation of administrative activities necessary?
“” Mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installation of AdminClient
- “Installation of client”:https://help.passwordsafe.de/v8/830/en/topic/installation-client
- “Installation of WebAccess”:#404