The following client versions are compatible with AdminClient version 126.96.36.19922 Hotfix 1:
- Version 188.8.131.5243
- Version 8.2.12388 Hotfix 1
- Version 184.108.40.20678
- Made adjustments when overriding permissions. The performing user can now be removed when overwriting.
- Improved security when using the WebClient. All Webservice-Endpoints gives back “false” in the “Access-Control-Allow-Credentials”-Header.The CORS settings have been corrected. The ability to configure multiple servers will come with version 8.4.0
- XSS vulnerability in created reports has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug on the WebClient where passwords could not be uncovered after using inheritance from organizational units.
- Fixed a bug where the membership could not be set for other users.
- Fixed a bug where passwords could not be revealed in certain constellations.
- Fixed a bug where passwords could not be revealed after moving.
Thanks for your feedback.