- A new user right for managing session records has been added.
- It is now possible to deactivate the switching of views when adjusting the width.
- A visual indication now shows when the term of validity for objects will soon be reached or has been exceeded.
- Offline databases can now be deleted.
- Configured rights templates are now visually displayed in the organisational structure module.
- A new user right for managing Active Directory profiles has been added.
- Rights templates (predefining rights) are now inherited by underlying organisational units.
- Roles can now be sorted and grouped according to the Active Directory domain and date of validity.
- User passwords can now be reset in list view.
- Websites without “https://” can now be opened via the gallery.
- Multiple rights templates can now be deleted simultaneously.
- RDP and SSH windows are now not forced into the foreground and are displayed on the task bar.
- The “add”- right can now also be configured in the organisational unit wizard.
- Delays can now be learnt when creating SSO applications.
- When creating and deleting seals in password editing view, the view is now immediately updated.
- Functions in the ribbon for users are now only displayed if the user possesses the required permissions.
- The AdminClient is now restarted if the service address in the basic configuration is changed.
- The character limit for URL fields has been expanded.
- Amendment to the error message when the client version is outdated.
- An amendment to the behaviour when scrolling in the password list has been implemented.
- All seal actions are now logged and displayed in the logbook.
- Logbook filtering is now also possible without a defined user. If no user has been defined, the logbook entries can be loaded by all users.
- A crash when removing “all” from the permissions has been fixed.
- A sporadic crash when using the quick search has been fixed.
- An error where a user creating new users was not given the correct permissions has been fixed.
- For an Active Directory import and synchronization, the add right is now transferred to the responsible user for the profile.
- The SMTP configuration can now also be saved when the user name and password are empty.
- An error with documents when rights templates or inheritance were being used has been fixed.
- An error when using SLDAP, where it was not possible for Master Key user to login, has been fixed.
- Crashes that caused the server connection to be lost have been fixed.
- The proxy is now being correctly loaded from the database and shown on the user interface for the AdminClient
Thanks for your feedback.