After clicking on Finish, the passwords and the Password Resets (in accordance with the selected options) are created for the entries.
A password and a Password Reset are explained in the following example.
- The name of the created password
- General data about the password
- Data about the password created from the form (existing or new)
Another password is created in the Password Reset module and is required for an associated Password Reset.
- The name of the Password Reset
- Overview of the password
- The data for the trigger are displayed here
- The scripts for the passwords to be changed are displayed here
- The associated password that will be reset using the Password Reset
- The validity is shown here (if one has been entered)
This data can then be used to create a Password Reset for the user for the discovered Discovery Service entry.
The Password Reset is activated via the corresponding trigger that has been set.