- To prevent the use of incorrect data, all cached data is now deleted when the migration is started.
- The description of an AD organisational unit will now also be synchronised.
- Various modifications to the counting and checking of sessions have been completed.
- The V7 administrator is now given full permissions for all applications and roles during the migration
- The elements to be excluded are now taken into account in the AD summary page.
- An error when importing multiple nested AD structures has been fixed.
- An error where too many AD items were synchronised has been fixed.
- A system crash during migration when Active Directory profiles could not be migrated due to the version of the edition being too old has been fixed.
- Inheritance of nested AD group constructions is now correctly applied for the AD import.
- Users below AD groups are now correctly taken into account during the synchronization.
- An error during the migration of AD roles in end-to-end mode has been fixed.
- Objects deleted in the Active Directory will now also be removed during the synchronization.
- Newly added members for a role are now taken into account in the Active Directory synchronization.
- Active Directory objects that are explicitly excluded from the import in Password Safe will now be taken into account by the migration.
- An error during the migration where it took over an hour to complete has been fixed.
- An error where the first session of a client agent was not correctly removed when it was ended has been fixed.
- An error where the server crashed when logging in and out too quickly has been fixed.
- An error when using Password Safe under Citrix has been fixed.
- The instance query now only appears when opening the first client on terminal servers.
- An error during the migration of data with long values has been fixed.
- Database profiles from the registry are no longer saved in the configuration file and an error when distributing the profile via the registry has been fixed.
- Documents can now be migrated.
Thanks for your feedback.